HOLIDAY SPECIAL - save $10
*FAST & FREE SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES, CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING TO CANADA*
Designed for families that used Mexican style wood stoves, the Zoom Plancha incorporates the technology of our Zoom Versa into a double burner model.
The Plancha has two independent combustion chambers that can be fired up at the same time for maximum power or individually for smaller cooking tasks. The durable cast iron top heats up evenly and can be used with flat or round-bottomed pots/pans. It can also be cooked on directly. Beneath the cast iron top, technology guides smoke up through the 8 foot chimney, removing harmful smoke from the cooking area. Each chamber can be fuelled with wood, charcoal or biomass and is fully insulated for heat retention and transfer. At the back of the stove, a space is available to store wet wood or biomass for drying.
Ideal for a cabin or outdoor kitchen, the EcoZoom Plancha is the ideal off-grid living stove large enough to cook for an entire family!
- Stove Height: 12"
- Chimney Height: 8' (included)
- Width: 18" x 22"
- Weight: 82 lbs
- Two individual burners can be used at the same time or independently
- Ability to cook with multiple pots or pans at the same time
- Fully insulated body retains and transfers maximum heat
- Chimney allows for removal of smoke from the cooking area
- Wood drying compartment is located in the back of the stove
- Reinforced metal door frames
- Chimney guard provides added safety from burns
- Chimney can be stacked up to 8ft tall