*FAST & FREE SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES & $29.99 TO CANADA*
The EcoZoom Versa stove uses wood, charcoal or solid biomass fuel. It is perfect for camping, outdoor cooking and emergency preparedness and is our most popular model in the United States. The Versa provides the same efficiency and heat output as the Zoom Dura when cooking with wood and offers a more controlled cooking experience while using charcoal.
The fully insulated vertical combustion chamber forces gases to mix with the flames, leading to decreased harmful emissions while boasting tremendous fuel efficiency. The top door and combustion chamber insulation is lined with refractory metal to provide ultimate durability. Both the main combustion chamber door and the damper door have reinforced metal frames with hinges to securely close the doors for regulation of airflow. The Versa has a durable three pronged cast iron stove top that can support a flat or round bottomed pan, as well as stainless steel handles with silicone grips to assist you in moving the stove.
The Zoom Versa offers big power in a portable package, ideal for any outdoor cooking experience!
Have a look at this video to see how to use the Zoom Versa.
*Please note: Power Ring sold separately
TO BUY OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA, VISIT THIS PAGE.
- Height: 10.5"
- Diameter Top: 11.2"
- Weight: 14.25 lbs
- Bottom damper door regulates air flow while top door is left open or closed depending on wood or charcoal fuel use
- Durable three-pronged cast iron top
- Fully insulated body retains and transfers maximum heat to your pot or pan
- Refractory metal lined combustion chamber
- Reinforced metal door frames
- Sturdy steel handles with silicone grips keep handles cool while stove is hot